Cleanroom Consumables Market to Hit $20.82 Billion by
Chicago, July 18 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Arizton’s latest research report, the global cleanroom consumables market will grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2022 to 2027. Several trends are driving the use of cleanrooms in the food processing industry due to factors such as emphasis on food quality, demand for longer shelf life, aseptic processing of yogurt, sterile milk, sausages and flavored milk . Sometimes mushrooms are also grown in clean rooms to prevent the proliferation of opportunistic spores.
Food categories such as baked goods, frozen processed foods, meal replacements and condiments have an annual growth rate of 8% in emerging markets, which has a positive influence on the cleanroom consumables market . The increase in different types of processed foods has led to an increased demand for packaged foods. This, in turn, is driving the demand for cleanroom consumables.
Scope of the Global Cleanroom Consumables Market Report
|MARKET SIZE (2027)||$20.82 billion|
|MARKET SIZE (2021)||$12.65 billion|
|YEAR OF REFERENCE||2021|
|MARKET SEGMENTS||Products (garments, gloves, chemicals, wipes, others), end users (electronics and semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, medical, defense and aerospace, food and beverages, automotive, others)|
|GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS||APAC, Europe, Latin America, North America and MEA|
|COUNTRIES COVERED||Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Nordic countries, Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States|
Click here to download the free sample report
Increased manufacturing facilities in APAC
The high CAGR for APAC is attributed to the growing demand for new cleanroom configurations and the increase in semiconductor and microprocessor manufacturing units in several countries, including China, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea South and Japan.
The global manufacturing industry is witnessing an increasing demand for LED chipsets in the 100 to 200 micrometer range. Miniaturization of chip size allows traditional LEDs such as mini and micro LEDs to have longer life and higher efficiency. Products powered by micro-LEDs are finding applications and operational installations in several developed countries. LED mini-products with a chip size of around 200 micrometers have found commercial applications in several systems, such as backlight sources for consumer electronics and automotive lighting. The increase in demand for such products is further driving the increase in manufacturing facilities, thus driving the global demand for cleanroom consumables.
Companies with better technical and financial resources can develop innovative products, which could pose a threat to competitors’ products and could render their products uncompetitive or even obsolete before they can recoup R&D and marketing costs. Therefore, vendors need to maintain a competitive edge over other vendors, and vendors need to develop new technologies and keep abreast of upcoming technologies. The global cleanroom consumables market is dominated by vendors that have an international presence. Many international players are expected to expand their presence globally during the forecast period, especially in the rapidly developing countries of APAC and Latin America, to gain more share.
- The growing importance and demand for dedicated products, including cleanroom control products and related consumables, used in cleanrooms to prevent contamination, has created a huge market for these products. In 2021, the cleanroom consumables market was estimated to be around $12.65 billion, with APAC controlling half of the global market.
- Major industries of cleanroom usage include semiconductors, electronics, pharmaceuticals, hospitals and healthcare, and others, with the semiconductor and pharmaceutical and healthcare industries being the key drivers of the cleanroom facilities market.
- The regular launch of new tablets, mobiles and personal computers has contributed to the growth of the consumer electronics market. The market is expected to continue growing on its trajectory over the forecast period, driven primarily by the manufacturing industry in China, which is a global hub for the consumer electronics market.
- The semiconductor industry accounts for a major market share of the global cleanroom consumables market, followed by the pharmaceutical, medical, and automotive industries. The semiconductor device market has been growing steadily over the past few years and is expected to grow owing to upcoming technological advancements.
- In 2020, the semiconductor segment was expected to experience cyclical expansion. However, due to the impact of COVID-19, its growth rate has been largely impacted. Additionally, even though the COVID-19 situation has increased the demand from the hospital and pharmaceutical industries, the semiconductor and electronics segments of the cleanroom industry account for a larger combined proportion than the hospital and pharmaceutical segments. pharmaceutical, so COVID-19 has had an overall negative impact on the cleanroom market.
- In the future, cleanroom gloves are expected to experience a high CAGR. This is primarily because the market is expected to be driven by multiple factors such as aging population driving innovations in healthcare and disease control, strong growth forecast for semiconductor and pharmaceutical products due to the emergence of technologies such as IoT, growing security concerns and government regulations regarding the safety and efficacy of drugs and drugs.
- Chemical products
- electronics and semiconductor
- Defense & Aeronautics
- Food and drinks
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Du Pont
- Illinois Tool Works
- Berkshire Company
- Kimberly Clark
- Aramark Corporation
Other Important Suppliers
- Micronova Manufacturing
- Blue Thunder Technologies
- Riverstone Fund
- Global prudential offer
- PLX Industries
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Cardinal Health
- ABEBA Spezialschuh-Ausstatter ABEBA
- Bolle Security
- uvex group
- Pfennig Reinigungstechnik
- Vileda Professional
- Foamtec International
- High-tech conversions
- Perfex Corporation
- Veltek Associates
- Hydroflex Group
- VWR International
Explore our chemical materials profile to learn more about the industry.
Click here to download the free sample report
Read some of the best-selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company that provides industry-leading research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consultancy services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods and retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart technologies, healthcare and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers and trend forecasts.
Arizton has an exuberant and experienced team of analysts who are proficient in generating incisive reports. Our specialized analysts have exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the production of impregnable research reports.
Click here to contact us
+1 302 469 0707