Fabletics Launches Vanessa’s Sun-Daze Collection
LOS ANGELES, April 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Today Fabletics launched Vanessa Hudgens’ The Sun-Daze Collection, a capsule inspired by “California cool girl vibes” and featuring pieces that are bold, on-trend and perfect for spring and summer. After a successful partnership as the face of Fabletics’ December Velor campaign, Hudgens is back in a bigger way, this time for the first time to design his own capsule and introduce new styles, patterns and an all-new fabric, the Terry Island. The eye-catching collection is inspired by the kitsch trends of the 2000s, modernized by Fabletics.
“With warmer months around the corner and so much to look forward to, the Fabletics customer is looking forward to having fun, looking chic and being comfortable, which is exactly what what the Sun-Daze collection is,” said Jennifer Chevchek, VP of Design at Fabletics. “We are particularly excited to strengthen our fabric offering by introducing the all-new Terry Island material from Vanessa’s collection. It’s lightweight and breathable, making it versatile enough to wear to the beach or hang out with friends.
Vanessa Hudgens’ Sun-Daze collection includes iconic Fabletics activewear sets in bright and colorful Pink Rave Geo and Desert Leopard prints, a sexy new thong bikini that’s an all-new design and category for Fabletics, casual terry sets in Lavender Luster and Aqua Blue, baby tops and tees, and fun accessories like a trendy bucket hat and playful phone charm. The size-inclusive capsule consists of 16 styles, with VIP prices ranging from $9.95 to $59.95.
“I’m obsessed with this collection, and it couldn’t be more perfect for festival season. My personal favorites are the cut and print leggings (designed by yours truly) and the terry baby doll dress which is so cute and flattering. I wanted to do a full lifestyle collection so there was something cute in there for all the spring moments to come,” Hudgens commented.
Highlights from the collection include:
- the Prowl Thong Bikini Top is a convertible style that can be worn six different ways and comes with the Prowl Thong Bikini Bottomboth made from partially recycled and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Fabletics’ proven Powerhold and Seamless matching sets ground the collection and are introduced in all new eye-catching prints, Desert Wavy Lion and Pink Geo Rave.
- the Baby cropped t-shirt has a raw edge and vintage-inspired graphics chosen by Vanessa, and will feel like your favorite t-shirt.
- the Terry Cloth Wide Leg Track Pants is stylish with Built in Bra Tank Terry Towelboth cut from the new Terry Island Fabric. The bra features a hidden pocket and the pants have a cool beach patch chosen by Vanessa herself.
- Go from brunch to the beach in the versatile Terry Halter Doll Dress cut from our new breathable Towel Terry fabric.
- Two accessories complete the collection: the Reversible Sponge Bob Hat, purple on one side and brown on the other for maximum versatility, and a playful side phone charm accessory so that your mobile phone keeps you fashionable and never loses your device.
Vanessa Hudgens’ Sun-Daze Collection is available for purchase beginning April 1, 2022 at fabletics.com and Fabletics retail locations in the United States.
Founded in 2013 and based in El Segundo, CA, Fabletics is the world’s largest digitally native activewear brand*. By fusing style-driven designs with high-performance technology, Fabletics creates the world’s hottest, best-performing active lifestyle products at an accessible price. Driven by its innovative VIP membership program serving over 2 million loyal members and fueled by analytics from its Fashion OS technology platform enabling deep customer understanding, Fabletics has evolved activewear beyond the gym in all walks of life, guided by its core belief that everyone and every body deserves to be at its best.
Discover and shop the collections in the United States, Canada, Europe and in person at the brand’s state-of-the-art retail stores in over 75 locations.
Arielle Schechtman: [email protected]
Carli Bendetti: [email protected]
Alexis Blais: [email protected]
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Based on total global retail sales in calendar year 2020 from custom research conducted in October 2021.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/6fe37bd6-5093-4002-8abf-9a6707590a5f