Forbes Wealth Summit 2021 will bring together leading U.S. financial experts and highlight the future of investing
The annual event will bring together America’s most prominent investors and industry leaders virtually on October 27, 2021
NEW YORK – October 19, 2021 – Forbes today announced the Forbes Wealth Summit 2021, which will take place virtually on October 27, 2021 and will focus on the theme “Investing in the Future, Today”. In a rapidly changing world where high net worth investors are increasingly challenged to stay ahead of the curve, the Forbes Wealth Summit will bring together leading financial experts to discuss game-changing ideas, offer insight cutting edge and provide actionable growth strategies to help plan members plan for a successful financial future. The summit will highlight various opportunities that have the potential to transform wealth, including areas such as cryptocurrency, healthcare, fiscal policies, energy and disruptive technologies.
Forbes has developed an in-depth curriculum that addresses the topics that industry executives most want to address, including: public policy and economics; the transition to low carbon energy sources; prudent investment strategies in a world of low rates and inflation; protect wealth from future tax hikes; how cryptocurrency can impact investor portfolios; how to successfully navigate ESG options; and be one of the first advocates of innovation.
The list of speakers will include:
- Steve Forbes, President and Editor-in-Chief, Forbes
- Marc Astrinos, Director and Founder, Libra Wealth
- Ben Dell, Managing Director, Kimmeridge
- Ric Edelman, Founder, Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals
- Jean Goff, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Crescent Real Estate and Contango Oil & Gas Company
- Aditi Javeri Gokhale, Executive Vice President and Commercial Director; President – Investment Products and Services, Northwestern Mutual
- Jason Hsu, Founder, President and CIO, Rayliant Global Advisors
- Katherine kroll, Investment Specialist, Brown Advisory
- Justina lai, Chief Impact Officer and Shareholder, Wetherby
- Daniel Mayo, Director, Withum
- Janet Novack, Washington Bureau Chief and Associate Editor, Forbes
- John Oxtoby, Director of ESG Investments, Ariel Investments
- Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, Managing Director, JP Morgan Research
- Daniel Rice, Partner, Rice Investment Group
- Matt Schifrin, Vice President and Associate Editor, Forbes
- Brent Schutte, Chief Investment Strategist, Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company
- Jonathan Traub, Managing Director, Deloitte
- Cathie Bois, Founder, CEO and CIO of Ark Invest
North West Mutual is the main sponsor of the Forbes Wealth Summit 2021.
For more information on the 2021 Forbes Summit, visit: Forbes 2021 Wealth Summit.
To follow the conversation on social media, use: #ForbesWealthSummit.
Forbes champions success by celebrating those who made it and those who aspire to do it. Forbes brings together and selects the most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who drive change, transform businesses and have a meaningful impact on the world. The Forbes brand now reaches over 150 million people worldwide with its trusted journalism, LIVE and Forbes Virtual events, personalized marketing programs and 45 licensed local editions in 76 countries. Forbes Media brand extensions include licensing agreements for real estate, education, and financial services.
Forbes recently announced its intention to go public through a business combination with Magnum Opus (NYSE: OPA), a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), which is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this year or in the first quarter of next year.
Jocelyn Swift: [email protected]
Laura Brusca: [email protected]