Most widely adopted mine planning software
LONDON, June 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Technology adoption continues in the global mining sector with increasing degrees of investment in areas such as predictive maintenance, scheduling software and communication systems. Top priorities for investment over the next two years include safety technologies such as collision avoidance and fatigue detection, as well as remote-operated vehicles, which reduce risk by directing workers away from potentially dangerous situations.
The Global Mine Site Technology Adoption Survey Report offered by GlobalData Plc analyzes the results of interviews with key personnel from more than 130 operating mines around the world. The survey also examines trends in the adoption of 13 technologies at the mine site, covering mine management software, predictive maintenance, drones, autonomous vehicles, collision avoidance, wearable devices, remotely operated vehicles. , etc. The report also identifies investment intentions over the next two years and compares results by region, type of mine and type of company.
Key Regions with mine site Technology adoption
- Europe and Middle East
Mine-Adoption of site technologyby Rregion
For more regional information, download free sample report
Australasian mines had, on average, the highest technology penetration, particularly drones, remotely operated and autonomous vehicles and mine management software. Together with Africa, they overall had the highest expectations in terms of investment in all technologies.
Key Minesite technologies
- Mine planning software
- Mine communication system/networks
- Mining management software
- Predictive plant maintenance
- Predictive maintenance of mobile equipment
- Collision Avoidance/Proximity Sensing
- Fatigue detection
- Remote control vehicles
- Battery/electric mining vehicles
- Fully autonomous vehicles
- Wearable Technology
- 3D printing
mine site Technology Investment and implementationby Jtechnologies
For more information on the technology, download free sample report
Globally, mine planning and management software, mine communication systems and predictive maintenance have been the most widely invested and implemented. More than half of the mines had made significant investments in mine planning and management software and mine communication systems or had fully implemented them.
mine site Technology Market Insight
|Key regions||Africa, Americas, Asia, Australasia, Europe and Middle East|
|Key Technologies||Mine planning software, mine communication system/networks, mine management software, predictive maintenance for facilities, predictive maintenance for mobile equipment, drones, collision avoidance/proximity detection, fatigue detection, remotely operated vehicles, mining vehicles battery/electric, fully autonomous vehicles, wearable technology and 3D printing|
Reasons for Byeah
- Assess current adoption rates for each of the 13 key technologies.
- Compare adoption by mine type, region and business type.
- Evaluate the potential for future investments by technology, whether new investments or future investments.
- Analyze potential investment rates by region, type of mine and type of company.
Whish are the key regions of mine site technology market?
The main regions being considered for technology adoption at mine sites are Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East.
What are the key technologies in the mining site technologies market?
Key technologies of mine site technology market are mine planning software, mine communication systems/networks, mine management software, predictive maintenance for plant, predictive maintenance for mobile equipment, drones , collision avoidance/proximity detection, fatigue detection, remote control. vehicles, battery/electric powered mining vehicles, fully autonomous vehicles, wearable technology and 3D printing.
- Hydrogen in mines – Thematic research – Click on hbefore
- Augmented Reality (AR) in the mining sector – Thematic research – Clickk here
- Chile copper mining market by reserves and production, assets and projects, fiscal regime including taxes and royalties, key players and forecast, 2022-2026 – Click on hbefore
- United States of America (US) Copper Mining Market by Reserves and Production, Assets and Projects, Tax Regime, Taxes and Royalties Included, Key Players and Forecast, 2022-2026 – CLIvsk hbefore
- Gold Mining Market Analysis including Reserves, Production, Operating, Development and Exploration Assets, Demand Drivers, Key Players and Forecast, 2021-2026 – Click on hbefore
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics and insights on the world’s biggest industries. In an increasingly fast-paced, complex and uncertain world, it’s never been harder for organizations and decision-makers to predict and navigate the future. That’s why GlobalData’s mission is to help our customers understand the future and benefit from faster and better informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of customers rely on GlobalData for reliable, timely and actionable information. Our solutions are designed to provide everyday benefit to professionals within enterprises, financial institutions, professional services and government agencies.
+44 (0)207 936 6400